518 a.k.a. Serine is an amino acid with the formula HO₂CCHCH₂OH. It is one of the proteinogenic amino acids. Its codons in the genetic code are UCU, UCC, UCA, UCG, AGU and AGC. By virtue of the hydroxyl group, serine is classified as a polar amino acid.
- also known as SER_G
518 a.k.a. Médiaspaul is a publisher.
- 518 a.k.a. Dangerous Assignment is a TV program, begun in (64 years ago).
- 518 a.k.a. Other diseases of lung is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 518 a.k.a. Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services is an industry.
- 518 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit C3 (subunit 9) is a gene.
- also known as ATP synthase, mitochondrial, C subunit-3; ATPase subunit C; ATP synthase proteolipid P3; ATP synthase lipid-binding protein, mitochondrial; ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit C3; ATPase protein 9; ATP synthase subunit 9
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 518 to learn how to say it correctly!