520 a.k.a. Nauru, officially the Republic of Nauru and formerly known as Pleasant Island, is an island country in Micronesia in the South Pacific. Its nearest neighbour is Banaba Island in Kiribati, 300 kilometres to the east. With 9,378 residents in a 21-square-kilometre area, Nauru is the smallest state in the South Pacific and second smallest state by population in the world, behind only the Vatican City.
- also known as Republic of Nauru, Pleasant Island
- founded on (46 years ago)
- part of Oceania
- read more about Nauru (country)
- 520 is a Taiwanese brand of cigarettes manufactured by the Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Corporation. The name 520 was chosen for the brand because it sounds similar to the words I love you when pronounced in Mandarin Chinese. It has a red heart-shaped hole in its filter, which releases a distinct flavor. There is also a menthol variety.
- 520 a.k.a. Vantage is a publisher.
"520" a.k.a. "Psychlone" is a 1979 horror novel by American writer Greg Bear. It is set in the present day and deals with the afterlife, which makes it similar to Bear's much later Dead Lines.
- also known as "Lost Souls", Lost Souls
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1979
- released in (36 years ago)
- 520 a.k.a. The Dream Team is a TV program, begun in (16 years ago).
- 520 a.k.a. Disorders of tooth development and eruption is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 520 a.k.a. The Third Man - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 520 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit c (subunit 9) pseudogene 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 520 to learn how to say it correctly!