521 a.k.a. Hydroxyproline: -4-Hydroxyproline, or L-hydroxyproline, is a common non-proteinogenic amino acid, abbreviated as HYP, e.g., in Protein Data Bank.
- also known as Hypro, Oxaceprol, HYP
"521" a.k.a. "Hegira" is a 1979 science fiction novel by American writer Greg Bear. It deals with themes including cyclic time, artificial intelligence, artificial life, and artificial structures of planetary scale.
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Space opera
- copyright: 1979
521 a.k.a. Avon/Flare is a publisher.
- 521 a.k.a. Extreme Dinosaurs is an American animated series from 1997 based on a 1996 toy line from Mattel. This show is a spin-off of Street Sharks.
- also known as Gang dinozaurów, 星际恐龙
- begun on and completed on (17 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by DIC Entertainment
- regular cast:
- genres: Animated cartoon, Animated series, Animation, Children's television series
- official website: www.bknkids.com/dinosaurs.shtml
- 521 a.k.a. Bordetella avium is a Gram-negative, nonfermentative, strictly aerobic, motile bacterium from the genus Bordetella which has been isolated from patients with respiratory disease. B. avium is mainly responsible for the animal disease bordetellosis in wild and domesticated birds. B. avium was first described as Alcaligenes faecalis.
- 521 a.k.a. 3-Hydroxybutyryl-CoA is a substrate for Enoyl-CoA hydratase, Trifunctional enzyme alpha subunit and Peroxisomal bifunctional enzyme.
- 521 a.k.a. Diseases of hard tissues of teeth is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 521 a.k.a. Monetary Authorities-Central Bank is an industry.
- 521 a.k.a. The Third Man - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 521 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit E is a gene.
- also known as ATP synthase e chain, mitochondrial; F1F0-ATP synthase, murine e subunit gene
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 521 to learn how to say it correctly!