Who is 523?
523 a.k.a. Georges Bataille is a screenwriter.
- also known as Lord Auch, Georges Albert Maurice Victor Bataille, Pierre Angélique, Louis Trente, Dianus
- born on (118 years ago) in Billom, child of Joseph-Aristide Bataille and Antoinette-Aglaë Bataille
- nationality: France
- profession: Philosopher, anthropologist, librarian, screenwriter, novelist, writer
- died on (53 years ago) in Paris
- read more about Georges Bataille (philosopher)
523 a.k.a. Piatkus is a publisher.
"523" a.k.a. "Assault on Alpha Base" is a book by Doug Beason.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
523 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 523 a.k.a. Investment banking: An investment bank is a financial institution that assists individuals, corporations, and governments in raising financial capital by underwriting or acting as the client's agent in the issuance of securities. An investment bank may also assist companies involved in mergers and acquisitions and provide ancillary services such as market making, trading of derivatives and equity securities, and FICC services.
- also known as بانکداری سرمایه گذاری, 투자 은행, استثمار في بنك استثماري, निवेश बैंकिंग, Nghiệp vụ đầu tư ngân hàng, Τραπεζικές επενδύσεις, Banca d'inversió, 银行投资学, 投資銀行業, Banca di investimento, ธนาคารเพื่อการลงทุน, Инвестиционная деятельность банков, Інвестиційно-банківська діяльність, Bankowość inwestycyjna, Perbankan Investasi, Investeringsbankieren, Investmentbanking, 投资银行
- 523 a.k.a. The Magician is a French animated television series created by Savin Yeatman, Florian Ferrier and Gilles Adrien, produced by Xilam between 1997 and 1998 and distributed by Gaumont Multimédia. It aired on Fox in 1999, one of the very rare European shows to succeed in the US at the time.
- 523 a.k.a. The Three Musketeers - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 523 a.k.a. Gingival and periodontal diseases is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 523 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 70kDa, V1 subunit A is a gene.
- also known as vacuolar ATP synthase catalytic subunit A, ubiquitous isoform; vacuolar ATPase isoform VA68; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal, subunit A1; V-ATPase A subunit 1; V-ATPase 69 kDa subunit 1; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal, alpha polypeptide, 70kD, isoform 1; vacuolar proton pump alpha subunit 1; H(+)-transporting two-sector ATPase, subunit A; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 70kD, V1 subunit A, isoform 1; H+-transporting ATPase chain A, vacuolar (VA68 type)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 523 to learn how to say it correctly!