5230 a.k.a. Smart Guy is an American sitcom centering on the exploits of child genius T.J. Henderson, who moves from being an elementary school student in the fourth grade to a high school student in the tenth grade, attending the same school as his two elder siblings Yvette and Marcus. Created by Danny Kallis, the series ran for three seasons on The WB from April 2, 1997 to May 16, 1999. The series was produced by de Passe Entertainment and Danny Kallis Productions, in association with Walt Disney Television.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 51 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Danny Kallis
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Teen sitcom, Comedy
"5230" a.k.a. "The Million Cities" is a science fiction novel written by J. T. McIntosh and printed in August 1958 in Satellite magazine in somewhat shorter form, and subsequently in full in both the U.S. and the UK. A second edition was printed in August 1963.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1963-08
5230 is a Postal Code.
- 5230 a.k.a. Matlock - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 5230 a.k.a. phosphoglycerate kinase 1 is a gene.
- also known as migration-inducing gene 10 protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 5230 to learn how to say it correctly!