525 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
525 a.k.a. Presidio is a publisher.
"525" a.k.a. "Champions of the Force" is the third novel in the Jedi Academy Trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson.
- also known as "Star Wars Jedi Academy Trilogy 3: Champions of Force (Star Wars)", "Star Wars: Champions of the Force"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released on (21 years ago)
- 525 a.k.a. Malic acid is an organic compound with the formula HO₂CCH₂CHOHCO₂H. It is a dicarboxylic acid that is made by all living organisms, contributes to the pleasantly sour taste of fruits, and is used as a food additive. Malic acid has two stereoisomeric forms, though only the L-isomer exists naturally. The salts and esters of malic acid are known as malates. The malate anion is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle.
- also known as Deoxytetrarate, Deoxytetraric acid, Hydroxybutanedioate, Hydroxybutanedioic acid, Hydroxysuccinate, Hydroxysuccinic acid, Malate, Pomalus acid, R,SMalate, R,SMalic acid, L-Malic acid, Apple acid
- 525 a.k.a. The Monroes is a primetime soap opera starring William Devane and Susan Sullivan, that ran from September 12, 1995 to October 19, 1995 on ABC. The Monroes capitalizes on the rise of high drama in politics.
- 525 a.k.a. Timon & Pumbaa - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 525 a.k.a. Funds, Trusts, and Other Financial Vehicles is an industry.
- 525 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 56/58kDa, V1 subunit B1 (Renal tubular acidosis with deafness) is a gene.
- also known as endomembrane proton pump 58 kDa subunit; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal, beta polypeptide, 58kD; V-ATPase B1 subunit; H+-ATPase beta 1 subunit; H(+)-transporting two-sector ATPase, 58kD subunit; vacuolar ATP synthase subunit B, kidney isoform; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump), beta polypeptide, 56/58kD, isoform 1...; vacuolar proton pump B isoform 1; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 56/58kDa, V1 subunit B, isoform 1 (Renal tubular acidosis...; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 56/58kD, V1 subunit B, isoform 1 (Renal tubular acidosis with...; vacuolar proton pump, subunit 3; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 56/58kDa, V1 subunit B1
- 525 a.k.a. Other diseases and conditions of the teeth and supporting structures is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 525 to learn how to say it correctly!