527 a.k.a. Afterburn is a steel inverted roller coaster at the Carowinds amusement park in the United States. The ride was added in 1999 after more than two years of planning and construction. The ride operated under the ownership of Paramount Parks as Top Gun: The Jet Coaster, before it was renamed Afterburn under Cedar Fair's ownership.
527 a.k.a. Manor Books is a publisher.
"527" a.k.a. "Jedi Search" is the first novel in the The Jedi Academy trilogy.
- also known as "Jedi Search (Jedi Academy)", "Star Wars: Jedi Search"
- language: English Language
- author: Kevin J. Anderson
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released on (21 years ago)
- 527 a.k.a. Salivary Gland Disorder is a non-neoplastic or neoplastic disorder involving the salivary gland.
- also known as Diseases of the salivary glands, Salivary gland disease
- 527 a.k.a. The Wrangler: Wrangler is an American Western television series starring Jason Evers that aired on the NBC television network from August 4 to September 15, 1960.
- 527 a.k.a. Timon & Pumbaa - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 527 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 16kDa, V0 subunit c is a gene.
- also known as ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 16kD, V0 subunit c; vacuolar proton pump, 16 kDa subunit; vacuolar ATP synthase 16 kDa proteolipid subunit; V-ATPase subunit c; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal, V0 subunit c; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) 16kD; vacuolar H+ ATPase proton channel subunit; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal, 16-KD; H(+)-transporting two-sector ATPase, 16 kDa subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 527 to learn how to say it correctly!