5273 a.k.a. Space Cases is a science fiction television series that aired on Nickelodeon for two seasons. Created by Peter David and Bill Mumy, it premiered on March 2, 1996 and ended on January 27, 1997 with reruns until 1998. It aired for a time on Nickelodeon's Saturday night block of shows known as SNICK, and on Nickelodeon UK, with reruns on Family and TVOntario in Canada. An episode aired on TeenNick in the US as part of its The '90s Are All That block on the night of October 14, 2011 for the block's U Pick with Stick line-up. Its premise revolves around a group of misfit students and two adults who are stranded far from home aboard an alien ship. Their attempts at journeying back see many dangerous adventures and controversies, with some occasionally more mature themes.
- begun on and completed on (17 years ago)
- 27 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by Peter David & Bill Mumy
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's television series, Teen drama, Drama
5273 a.k.a. The Gilliss Press] is a publisher.
5273 a.k.a. serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade B (ovalbumin), member 10 is a gene.
- also known as protease inhibitor 10 (ovalbumin type, bomapin); serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade B (ovalbumin), member 10