- 528 a.k.a. The Netherlands is the main constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It is a small, densely populated country, lying mainly in Western Europe, but also including three islands in the Caribbean. The European part of the Netherlands borders Germany to the east, Belgium to the south, and the North Sea to the northwest, sharing maritime borders with Belgium, the United Kingdom and Germany. The four largest and most important cities in the Netherlands are Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht. Amsterdam is the country's capital, while The Hague holds the Dutch seat of government. The port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe – as large as the next three largest combined. The Dutch economy is the world's 16th largest by nominal GDP.
- also known as Nederland, Holland, The Netherlands, Nederlands, Hollanti, Kingdom of The Netherlands
- founded in (367 years ago)
- part of Kingdom of the Netherlands, Europe
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- capital of The Netherlands / Dutch capital / Amsterdam = an industrial center and the nominal capital of the Netherlands; center of the diamond-cutting industry; seat of an important stock exchange
- Apeldoorn = a city of east central Netherlands
- Arnhem = a city in the central Netherlands on the lower Rhine River
- 's Gravenhage / The Hague / Den Haag = the site of the royal residence and the de facto capital in the western part of the Netherlands
- Eindhoven = city in southeastern Netherlands noted for electrical industry
- Nijmegen = an industrial city in the eastern Netherlands
- Rotterdam = the 2nd largest city in the Netherlands
- Leiden / Leyden = a city in the western Netherlands
- Utrecht = a city in the central Netherlands
- Friesland = one of the northernmost provinces of the Netherlands
- Frisian Islands = a chain of islands in the North Sea off the coast of northwestern Europe extending from the IJsselmeer to Jutland
- Hoek van Holland / Hook of Holland = a cape on the southwestern coast of the Netherlands near Rotterdam
- IJssel river / IJssel = a river in the central Netherlands flowing north to the IJsselmeer
- IJsselmeer = a shallow lake in northwestern Netherlands created in 1932 by building a dam across the entrance to the Zuider Zee
- Meuse River / Meuse = a European river
- Rhine River / Rhein / Rhine = a major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world
- member of: Common Market / EC / EEC / EU / Europe / European Community / European Economic Community / European Union = an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members; NATO / North Atlantic Treaty Organization = an international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security; Benelux = a customs union comprising Belgium and Netherlands and Luxembourg
- member: Netherlander / Hollander / Dutchman = a native or inhabitant of Holland
- read more about Netherlands (country)
- 528 a.k.a. The Kingdom of the Netherlands, commonly known as the Netherlands, is a sovereign state and constitutional monarchy with territory in western Europe and in the Caribbean. The Kingdom is celebrating its 200 years in a series of festive occasions spanning from 2013 to 2015, the actual year of the anniversary.
- 528 a.k.a. Poltergeist is a steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas. It has been open since 1999 and received a fresh coat of paint in 2009. Although the ride is considered to be manufactured by Premier Rides, the track itself was fabricated by Dynamic Structures and Intermountain Lift, Inc.
528 a.k.a. Gollancz / Orion is a publisher.
- also known as Orion / Gollancz
"528" a.k.a. "Game's End" is a book by Kevin J. Anderson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
528 a.k.a. Nightingales is a British situation comedy set around the antics of three security guards working the night shift. It was written by Paul Makin and produced by Alomo Productions for Channel 4 in 1990.
- begun on and completed on (22 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 25 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 528 a.k.a. Timon & Pumbaa - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 528 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 42kDa, V1 subunit C1 is a gene.
- also known as vacuolar proton-ATPase, subunit C, VI domain; vacuolar proton pump, 42-kD subunit; subunit C of vacuolar proton-ATPase V1 domain; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 42kDa, V1 subunit C, isoform 1; vacuolar ATP synthase subunit C; vacuolar proton pump C subunit; H+ -ATPase C subunit; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 42kD, V1 subunit C, isoform 1; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) 42kD; H(+)-transporting two-sector ATPase, subunit C; H+-transporting ATPase chain C, vacuolar; V-ATPase C subunit
- 528 a.k.a. Diseases of the oral soft tissues, excluding lesions specific for gingiva and tongue is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 528 to learn how to say it correctly!