529 a.k.a. Pulphouse Publishing was an American small press publisher based in Eugene, Oregon and specializing in science fiction and fantasy. It was founded by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch in 1988. The press was active until 1996. Over that period, Pulphouse published 244 different titles.
"529" a.k.a. "Gameplay" is a book by Kevin J. Anderson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
529 a.k.a. Office Gossip is a British sitcom that aired on BBC One in 2001. Starring Pauline Quirke, it was written by Paul Mayhew-Archer, who co-wrote The Vicar of Dibley, and George Pritchett.
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Paul Mayhew-Archer
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- 529 a.k.a. Phosphoglycolic acid is a substrate for triose-phosphate isomerase.
- also known as Glycophosphorate, Phosphoglycolate, Glycolic acid dihydrogen phosphate, Glycolic acid phosphate, Glycophosphoric acid
- 529 a.k.a. Timon & Pumbaa - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 529 a.k.a. Diseases and other conditions of the tongue is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 529 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 31kDa, V1 subunit E1 is a gene.
- also known as vacuolar H+ ATPase E1; H+-transporting ATP synthase chain E, vacuolar; V-ATPase, subunit E; H(+)-transporting two-sector ATPase, 31kDa subunit; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) 31kD
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 529 to learn how to say it correctly!