- 530 a.k.a. The Netherlands Antilles, also referred to informally as the Dutch Antilles, was an autonomous Caribbean country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Although the country has now been dissolved, all of its constituent islands remain part of the kingdom under a different legal status and the term is still used to refer to these Dutch Caribbean islands.
- also known as เนเธอร์แลนด์แอนทิลลิส, Antilhas Neerlandesas, 荷属安的列斯
- founded in (61 years ago)
- part of Caribbean, Caribees, Lesser Antilles
- instance of: island = a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- Aruba = a popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles
- Bonaire = a popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles
- Curacao = a popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles
- Saba = a island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano
- Saint Eustatius / St. Eustatius = an island in the Netherlands Antilles
- read more about Netherlands Antilles (country)
- 530 a.k.a. Invertigo is a type of shuttle roller coaster manufactured by Dutch company, Vekoma. It is a variation on their traditional Boomerang design.
- also known as Face/Off
There are other places with in their name, like 530 Collins Street.
530 a.k.a. WC Books (Baltimore & Eugene) is a publisher.
- 530 a.k.a. Esophageal disease: Esophageal diseases can derive from congenital conditions, or they can be acquired later in life.
- also known as Esophageal disorder
- 530 a.k.a. P.R. was a Canadian television sitcom, which aired on CBC Television in 2000. The show starred Diane Flacks as Alexandra Reed and Ellie Harvie as Jill Hayes, partners in a public relations firm. Fiona Reid also starred as office manager Dierdre Duncan, a mysterious older British woman in the vein of The Avengers’ Emma Peel who frequently hints at a shady past.
- 530 a.k.a. 5-Formiminotetrahydrofolate is an intermediate in the catabolism of histidine. It is produced by glutamate formimidoyltransferase and then converted into 5,10-methenyltetrahydrofolate by formiminotransferase cyclodeaminase.
- 530 a.k.a. Timon & Pumbaa - Season 7 is a tv season.
- 530 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 31kDa, V1 subunit E-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 31kD, V1 subunit E-like 1; ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal (vacuolar proton pump) 31kD-like 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 530 to learn how to say it correctly!