532 a.k.a. Gregg Press was founded about 1965 by Charles Gregg in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey to distribute in the United States the antiquarian reprints published in the UK by Gregg Press International.
532 a.k.a. Valley of the Dinosaurs is an animated television series from the Australian studios of Hanna-Barbera that ran for 16 half-hour installments on CBS Saturday mornings from September 7 to December 21, 1974.
- begun on and completed on (41 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by William Hanna
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated series, Children's television series, Adventure Film
532 is a card game popular in Sri Lanka. This game is played with three people using a subset of the 52 standard playing cards. This set is identical to 304.
- 532 a.k.a. Leasing is a process by which a firm can obtain the use of a certain fixed assets for which it must pay a series of contractual, periodic, tax deductible payments.
- 532 a.k.a. Duodenal ulcer is an icd-9-cm classification, cause of death.
- 532 a.k.a. Tom Stone - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 532 a.k.a. ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal 31kDa, V1 subunit E pseudogene 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 532 to learn how to say it correctly!