5323 a.k.a. Pleurotus eryngii is an edible mushroom native to Mediterranean regions of Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, but also grown in many parts of Asia.
- also known as King oyster mushroom, king trumpet mushroom, french horn mushroom
- more generic: Edible mushroom
"5323" a.k.a. "SoMa" is the bestselling debut novel of American author Kemble Scott. It was first published on February 1, 2007 by Kensington Books as a trade paperback original. It was later published in hardcover by the Doubleday Book Club’s InSightOut Books division.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988
- released on (8 years ago)
- award: - Lambda Literary Award for Gay Men's Debut Fiction nomination for Kemble Scott
5323 a.k.a. Stargate Infinity is an American animated science fiction television series and part of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's Stargate franchise, but is not considered official Stargate canon. The show was created by Eric Lewald and Michael Maliani, as a spin-off series of Stargate SG-1 created by Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner after the release of Stargate. The cartoon had a low viewership rating and poor reception; it was canceled after one season. Co-produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation and DIC Entertainment and directed by Will Meugniot.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction
- official website: www.cjar.com/cj_shows_stargate.php
5323 a.k.a. General Rental Centers is an industry.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 5323 to learn how to say it correctly!