5343 a.k.a. State of Play is a six-part British television drama serial directed by David Yates and written by Paul Abbott. The serial, first broadcast on BBC One in 2003, was produced in-house by the BBC in association with the independent production company Endor Productions. It starred David Morrissey, John Simm, Kelly Macdonald, Polly Walker, Bill Nighy, and James McAvoy, telling the story of a newspaper's investigation into the death of a young woman, and centres on the relationship between the leading journalist and his old friend, who is a Member of Parliament and the murdered woman's employer.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 57 or 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Paul Abbott
- regular cast:
- genres: Thriller, Miniseries, Drama
- some of the awards:
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor nomination for Bill Nighy
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor nomination for David Morrissey
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Serial nomination for Paul Abbott, Hilary Bevan Jones, David Yates
- TCA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Movies, Miniseries and Specials
- BAFTA Award for Best Photography And Lighting - Fiction nomination for Chris Seager
- British Academy Television Award for Best Original Television Music nomination for Nicholas Hooper
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound - Fiction nomination for Simon Okin, Stuart Hilliker, Pat Boxshall & Jamie McPhee
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Editing - Fiction nomination for Mark Day
- Peabody Award, received by BBC America, Endor Productions, British Broadcasting Corporation
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor, received by Bill Nighy
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound - Fiction, received by Pat Boxshall, Jamie McPhee, Stuart Hilliker & Simon Okin
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Editing - Fiction, received by Mark Day
- official website: www.universalstudiosentertainment.com/state-of-play
5343 is a Postal Code.
- 5343 a.k.a. NYPD Blue - Season 6: The 6th season of NYPD Blue premiered on ABC on October 20, 1998, and concluded on May 25, 1999.
- also known as NYPD Blue
- 5343 a.k.a. plasminogen-like B1 is a gene.
- also known as type B plasminogen related, plasminogen-like