Who is 5359?
5359 a.k.a. Richard Nixon: Richard Milhous Nixon was the 37th President of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974. The only president to resign the office, Nixon had previously served as a US representative and senator from California and as the 36th Vice President of the United States from 1953 to 1961.
- also known as Richard Milhous Nixon, Richard M. Nixon, President Richard M. Nixon, Vice President Richard Nixon, President Richard Nixon, Red Hunter, Tricky Dick, Slick Rick, Dick
- born on (102 years ago) in Yorba Linda, child of Francis A. Nixon and Hannah Milhous Nixon
- ethnicity: Scottish American, Scotch-Irish American, White people
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Quakers
- profession: Lawyer, politician, author, military officer
- Marriage with Pat Nixon between and (53 years)
- parent of
- died on (20 years ago) in New York City of stroke, cerebral edema
- buried in Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace
- written works: "Six Crises", "Richard Nixon: Speeches, Writings, Documents", "The Memoirs of Richard Nixon", "No Mas Vietnams/No More Vietnams", "1999 - Victory Without War", "How to keep from getting busted", "La vraie guerre", "The almanac of poor Richard Nixon", "The Real War", "Real Peace", "Real Peace/No More Vietnams", "Leaders", "Nixon Tapes: Submission of Recorded Presidential Conversations to the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives", "The Speeches, Remarks, Press Conferences, and Study Papers, V1: Of Vice President Richard M. Nixon, August 1 Through November 7 1960"
- filmography: "All the President's Men"
5359 a.k.a. French Pub. Corp is a publisher.
"5359" a.k.a. "Web of Light" is a book by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
5359 a.k.a. Strange is a British television drama series, produced by the independent production company Big Bear Productions for the BBC, which aired on BBC One. It consists of a single one-hour pilot episode screened in March 2002, followed by a series of six one-hour episodes broadcast in the summer of 2003. The supernatural storyline involved a defrocked priest's mission to destroy demons.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Andrew Marshall
- regular cast:
- genres: Thriller, Horror, Fantasy, Supernatural drama, Drama
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/cult/strange
- 5359 a.k.a. Suprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug developed by Janssen Pharmaceutica that was marketed as 1% eye drops under the trade name Profenal.
- 5359 a.k.a. phospholipid scramblase 1 is a gene.