- 538 a.k.a. Ajo is a census-designated place in Pima County, Arizona, United States. The population was 3,705 at the 2000 census. Ajo is located on State Route 85 just 43 miles from the Mexican border. It is the closest community to Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.
- 538 a.k.a. The Exterminator is a steel roller coaster located at Kennywood Park, in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. The ride was developed by Reverchon Industries.
"538" a.k.a. "Darkness and the Light" is a science fiction novel by Olaf Stapledon.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1942
- released in (73 years ago)
- 538 a.k.a. FiveThirtyEight is a polling aggregation website with a blog created by analyst Nate Silver. Sometimes referred to as 538, the website takes its name from the number of electors in the United States electoral college. Established on March 7, 2008, as FiveThirtyEight.com, in August 2010 the blog became a licensed feature of The New York Times online. It was renamed FiveThirtyEight: Nate Silver's Political Calculus. In July 2013, ESPN announced that it would become the owner of the FiveThirtyEight brand and site, and Silver was appointed as editor-in-chief. The ESPN-owned FiveThirtyEight began publication on March 17, 2014.
- read more about FiveThirtyEight
- 538 a.k.a. Egoli: Place of Gold is a long-running bilingual South African soap opera which first aired on M-Net on 6 April 1992. South African television's first daily soap opera, on 3 December 1999 Egoli became the first South African television program in any genre to reach 2,000 episodes. As of 3 August 2007, 4,000 episodes had aired. Egoli: Place of Gold aired its final episode on 31 March 2010, after 18 years of acting from South African and international actors.
- 538 a.k.a. Gastrointestinal mucositis (ulcerative) is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 538 a.k.a. ATPase, Cu++ transporting, alpha polypeptide (Menkes syndrome) is a gene.
- also known as Menkes disease-associated protein; ATPase, Cu++ transporting, alpha polypeptide; Cu++-transporting P-type ATPase; OTTHUMP00000062077; copper pump 1; copper-transporting ATPase 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 538 to learn how to say it correctly!