539 a.k.a. Wild Mouse is a steel roller coaster located in Hersheypark designed by MACK Rides, Germany, in 1999. It is located in the Midway America section of Hersheypark, right across from the Wildcat. Riders are placed in single carts on a thin track. The ride frequently makes sharp turns, giving riders the illusion they are about to fall off the track. When this occurs the riders are jerked as they turn.
"539" a.k.a. "Odd John": Odd John: A Story Between Jest and Earnest is a 1935 science fiction novel by the British author Olaf Stapledon. The novel explores the theme of the Übermensch in the character of John Wainwright, whose supernormal human mentality inevitably leads to conflict with normal human society and to the destruction of the utopian colony founded by John and other superhumans.
- also known as "Odd John & Sirius", "Odd John: A Story Between Jest and Earnest", "Odd John: the masterpiece of the superhuman race that may replace humanity sooner than you think", "Odd John; a story between jest and earnest"; Odd John: A Story Between Jest and Earnest
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction, Scientific romance
- copyright: 1935
- released in (80 years ago)
- 539 a.k.a. Jane is an early 1980s British animated military comedy television series. It was produced for two series, in 1982 and 1984. Set during World War II, it was created by Norman Pett as a comic strip in the Daily Mail in 1932. The animated series was produced in 10 minute episodes. The cast providing the voices including the likes of Glynis Barber, Bob Danvers Walker, Max Wall, Dean Allen, Robin Bailey, and Clive Mantle. Graham McCallum won BAFA Awards for Best Graphics in 1983 and 1985 for his work on the two series.
- begun on (33 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- some of the awards:
- 539 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, O subunit (oligomycin sensitivity conferring protein) is a gene.
- also known as mitochondrial ATP synthase, O subunit; human ATP synthase OSCP subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 539 to learn how to say it correctly!