|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 540
What does 540 mean as a name of something?
- The act of spinning 540 degrees in the air, making 1 1/2 turns.
540 a.k.a. New Caledonia is a special collectivity of France located in the southwest Pacific Ocean, 1,210 km east of Australia and 16,136 km east of Metropolitan France. The archipelago, part of the Melanesia subregion, includes the main island of Grande Terre, the Loyalty Islands, the Chesterfield Islands, the Belep archipelago, the Isle of Pines, and a few remote islets. The Chesterfield Islands are in the Coral Sea. Locals refer to Grande Terre as "Le Caillou".
- also known as Territoiredesnouvellecaledonieetdependances, Territoire Des Nouvelle-Calédonie Et Dépendances, Territoire Des Nouvelle-Caledonie Et Dependances, Nouvelle-Calédonie
- country: France
- instance of: island = a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- read more about New Caledonia (country)
540 a.k.a. Rand McNally is an American publisher of maps, atlases, textbooks, and globes for travel, reference, commercial, and educational uses. It also provides online consumer street maps and directions, as well as commercial transportation routing software and mileage data. The company is headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Skokie, Illinois with a distribution center in Richmond, Kentucky.
- also known as Rand McNally and Company., Rand McNally & Company, Rand McNally and Company, Rand McNally Staff
- written works: "Atlas of World History", "Alabama State Map", "Birmingham/City Map/25", "Business Traveller's Road Atlas", "Thomas Guide 2006 San Bernardino County", "The book of Europe", "Vallejo Benicia Fairfield", "Kids Map of the United States", "Comprehensive World Atlas", "Guide to Peoples Republic of China", "The world and its peoples photographed and described", "St. Catharines, Ontario city map: Including Beamsville, Jordan, Jordan Station, Thorold, Vineland, Vineland East", "Traveler's World Atlas and Guide", "Montana Idaho-Map", "Lakeland, Florida, map", "Calgary, Alberta city map", "The Africa magazine map of the continent", "Los Angeles & Orange County guide", "Sarasota, Bradenton, Florida, city map", "Fox Cities, Wisconsin", "Kansas State Map", "Jacksonville and vicinity, Florida, map", "Madera /Mariposa County, California", "Smyrna, Marietta, Georgia, EasyFinder", "Michigan, map", "Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, map", "Greater Toronto StreetFinder", "Las Vegas, Nevada map", "Atlanta Map and Guide", "Learn the Days of the Week, Months and Seasons", "Oklahoma City Map", "Motor carriers' road atlas", "Atlanta regional StreetFinder", "Student's World Atlas", "Commercial Reference Map and Guide", "Kansas, Nebraska", "Berlin Popout Map", "Niagara Falls Canada Easyfinder", "Philadelphia & Independence Square PopOut Map", "National Geographic Battlefield/Civil War", "Tampa metro, Florida, map", "Guide to France 1979", "Metro Washington DC with CDROM", "Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Florida, city map", "Chicagoland map", "Rand McNally cosmopolitan world atlas", "Norfolk Hampton Roads Area/City Map/25", "Chicago & Cook County", "Isometric Map of Manhattan", "Pasco County, Florida, map"
- official website: randmcnally.com
"540" a.k.a. "Last Men in London" is a science fiction novel by Olaf Stapledon.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction, Scientific romance
- copyright: 1932
- released in (83 years ago)
- 540 a.k.a. Trailer Park Boys - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 540 a.k.a. Revelations (UK) is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- 540 a.k.a. Acute Appendicitis is an acute inflammation of the vermiform appendix.
- 540 a.k.a. ATPase, Cu++ transporting, beta polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as Wilson disease; OTTHUMP00000040880; copper-transporting ATPase 2; copper pump 2; Wilson disease-associated protein; ATPase, Cu(2+)- transporting, beta polypeptide
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 540 to learn how to say it correctly!