543 a.k.a. Lotus Press is a publisher.
"543" a.k.a. "Changing Fate" is an award-nominated book by Elisabeth Waters.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Elisabeth Waters
- 543 a.k.a. The Enterobacteriaceae are a large family of Gram-negative bacteria that includes, along with many harmless symbionts, many of the more familiar pathogens, such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Yersinia pestis, Klebsiella and Shigella. Other disease-causing bacteria in this family include Proteus, Enterobacter, Serratia, and Citrobacter. This family is the only representative in the order Enterobacteriales of the class Gammaproteobacteria in the phylum Proteobacteria. Phylogenetically, in the Enterobacteriales, several peptidoglycan-less insect endosymbionts form a sister clade to the Enterobacteriaceae, but as they are not validly described, this group is not officially a taxon; examples of these species are Sodalis, Buchnera, Wigglesworthia, Baumannia cicadellinicola and Blochmannia, but not former Rickettsias. Members of the Enterobacteriaceae can be trivially referred to as enterobacteria or "enteric bacteria", as several members live in the intestines of animals. In fact, the etymology of the family is enterobacterium with the suffix to designate a family — not after the genus Enterobacter — and the type genus is Escherichia.
- also known as Enterobakterije
- 543 a.k.a. Trailer Park Boys - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 543 a.k.a. Your All American College Show is a TV program, begun in (47 years ago).
- 543 a.k.a. antiquitin-like 3 is a gene.
- 543 a.k.a. Other diseases of appendix is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 543 to learn how to say it correctly!