547 a.k.a. Story Line Press is a publisher.
"547" a.k.a. "Mistwalker" is an award-nominated book by Denise Lopes Heald.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Denise Lopes Heald
- 547 a.k.a. Enterobacter is a genus of common Gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped, non-spore-forming bacteria of the family Enterobacteriaceae. Several strains of these bacteria are pathogenic and cause opportunistic infections in immunocompromised hosts and in those who are on mechanical ventilation. The urinary and respiratory tracts are the most common sites of infection. The genus Enterobacter is a member of the coliform group of bacteria. It does not belong to the fecal coliforms group of bacteria, unlike Escherichia coli, because it is incapable of growth at 44.5°C in the presence of bile salts.
- also known as Enterobakter, 腸桿菌屬
- 547 a.k.a. The Experiment was a documentary series broadcast on BBC television in 2002 produced by Steve Reicher and Alex Haslam in which 15 men are randomly selected to be either "prisoner" or guard, contained in a simulated prison over an eight-day period. "The BBC Prison Study explores the social and psychological consequences of putting people in groups of unequal power. It examines when people accept inequality and when they challenge it".
- 547 a.k.a. kinesin family member 1A is a gene.
- also known as axonal transport of synaptic vesicles; kinesin, heavy chain, member 1A, homolog of mouse
- 547 a.k.a. Tripper's Day - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 547 to learn how to say it correctly!