- 548 a.k.a. Vanuatu, officially the Republic of Vanuatu, is an Oceanian island nation located in the South Pacific Ocean. The archipelago, which is of volcanic origin, is some 1,750 kilometres east of northern Australia, 500 kilometres northeast of New Caledonia, west of Fiji, and southeast of the Solomon Islands, near New Guinea.
- 548 a.k.a. Silver Comet is a wooden roller coaster with a hybrid steel frame at Martin's Fantasy Island in Grand Island, New York.
548 a.k.a. NAL Onyx is a publisher.
"548" a.k.a. "Becoming Human" is an award-nominated book by Valerie J. Freireich.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Valerie J. Freireich
- 548 a.k.a. Enterobacter aerogenes is a Gram-negative, oxidase negative, catalase positive, citrate positive, indole negative, rod-shaped bacterium.
- 548 a.k.a. TNA Pay-Per-View is a TV program.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 548 to learn how to say it correctly!