549 a.k.a. The New American Library is an American publisher based in New York, founded in 1948. Its focus is affordable paperback reprints of classics and scholarly works, as well as popular and pulp fiction. Non-fiction, original and hardcopy issues are also produced.
- also known as NAL; The New American Library; Signet/New American Library; Signet / New American Library; Signet, New American Library; Signet Book / New American Library; Signet / NAL; Signet/NAL; NAL / Signet; Signet Book / NAL; NAL/Signet; NAL Signet
"549" a.k.a. "Brother to Dragons, Companion to Owls" is an award-nominated book by Jane Lindskold.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Jane Lindskold
549 a.k.a. A.J.'s Time Travelers is a tv program.
- begun on (20 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Adventure Film, Family
- 549 a.k.a. Methylglutaconyl-CoA hydratase is an enzyme associated with 3-Methylglutaconic aciduria.
- also known as 甲基戊烯二酰辅酶A水合酶
- 549 a.k.a. AU RNA binding protein/enoyl-Coenzyme A hydratase is a gene.
- also known as AU RNA-binding protein/enoyl-Coenzyme A hydratase, MGA Type I, 3-methylglutaconyl-CoA hydratase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 549 to learn how to say it correctly!