|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 55
What does 55 mean as an attribute of a noun?
55 a.k.a. Meuse is a department in northeast France, named after the River Meuse.
55 a.k.a. Penguin/Roc is a publisher.
- "55" is a musical album of Andrey Vadimovich Makarevich.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "55" is a musical album of Supermarket.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "55" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Mikael Wiehe
"55" a.k.a. "Tarzan and the Lost Empire" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the twelfth in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. It was first published as a serial in Blue Book Magazine from October 1928 through February 1929; it first appeared in book form in a hardcover edition from Metropolitan Books in September 1929.
- also known as "Tarzan and the Lost Empire (Tarzan Novels, No. 12)"
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Popular literature
- copyright: 1929
- released in (86 years ago)
- 55: Az 55 egy természetes szám, félprím, az 5 és a 11 szorzata; háromszögszám, az első tíz pozitív egész szám összege; Fibonacci-szám.
- 55 a.k.a. That's My Mama: That's My Mama is an American television sitcom that was originally broadcast on the ABC network from September 4, 1974 until December 24, 1975. There are 39 episodes of this series. That's My Mama was never a ratings success. It was not one of the top 30 most-watched U.S. programs in the Nielsen ratings for either the 1974-75 or 1975-76 television seasons. As a result, the series ended on Christmas Eve of 1975.
- 55 a.k.a. acid phosphatase, prostate is a gene.
- also known as prostatic acid phosphotase, prostatic acid phosphatase