551 a.k.a. Galde Press is the publisher of the U.S. magazine, Fate.
"551" is a musical album of Ullapul.
- released on
"551" a.k.a. "Aurian" is a book in The Artifacts of Power Series.
- author: Maggie Furey
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Maggie Furey
551 a.k.a. Tall Tales & Legends: Tall Tales & Legends is a series created by Shelley Duvall, and produced by Fred Fuchs, following her success with her first series, Faerie Tale Theatre. It ran from 1985-1987 on Showtime as well as The Disney Channel and comprised nine episodes, adapted from various American-based stories of bravery.
- begun in (30 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Children's television series
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Program nomination for Fred Fuchs, Shelley Duvall, Bridget Terry
- 551 a.k.a. Erwinia is a genus of Enterobacteriaceae bacteria containing mostly plant pathogenic species which was named for the famous plant pathologist, Erwin Frink Smith. It contains gram-negative bacteria related to Escherichia coli, Shigella, Salmonella and Yersinia. They are primarily rod-shaped bacteria.
- 551 a.k.a. Neurophysin II is a carrier protein which binds vasopressin. It is generated from the same precursor as vasopressin.
- 551 a.k.a. Perfect Strangers - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 551 a.k.a. Management of Companies and Enterprises is an industry.
- 551 a.k.a. arginine vasopressin (neurophysin II, antidiuretic hormone, diabetes insipidus, neurohypophyseal) is a gene.
- also known as vasopressin-neurophysin II-copeptin, arginine vasopressin-neurophysin II
- 551 a.k.a. Other hernia of abdominal cavity, with gangrene is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 551 to learn how to say it correctly!