554 a.k.a. New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Māui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu – and numerous smaller islands. New Zealand is situated some 1,500 kilometres east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans. During its long isolation, New Zealand developed a distinctive biodiversity of animal, fungal and plant life. The country's varied topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, owe much to the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. New Zealand's capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.
- also known as Aotearoa, God's own, NZ, Land of the long white cloud
- founded on (175 years ago)
- part of Oceania, Polynesia
- read more about New Zealand (country)
554 a.k.a. Dark Regions Press is an independent specialty publisher of horror, dark fiction, fantasy and science fiction, specializing in horror and dark fiction in business since 1985 founded by Joe Morey. They have gained recognition around the world for their creative works in genre fiction and poetry. Dark Regions Press was awarded the Horror Writers Association 2010 Specialty Press Award and the Italian 2012 Black Spot award for Excellence in a Foreign Publisher. They produce premium signed hardcover editions for collectors as well as quality trade paperbacks and ebook editions. Their books have received seven Bram Stoker Awards from the Horror Writers Association.
"554" a.k.a. "Midshipman's Hope": Midshipman's Hope is a 1994 science fiction novel by David Feintuch, and the first book in the Seafort Saga. It depicts the first voyage of UNNS officer Nicholas Seafort, and is followed by Challenger's Hope.
- also known as "Midshipman's Hope (Seafort Saga)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for David Feintuch
- 554 a.k.a. Pectobacterium carotovorum is a bacterium of the family Enterobacteriaceae; it formerly was a member of the genus Erwinia.
- also known as Erwinia carotovora
- 554 a.k.a. Cardcaptor Sakura is a TV program, begun on and completed on (15 years ago).
- 554 a.k.a. Perfect Strangers - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 554 a.k.a. arginine vasopressin receptor 2 (nephrogenic diabetes insipidus) is a gene.
- also known as arginine vasopressin receptor 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 554 to learn how to say it correctly!