5542 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
5542 a.k.a. Mouse Works is a publisher, author.
- written work: "The Big Date"
"5542" a.k.a. "To Ride Pegasus" is a collection of four science fiction stories by Anne McCaffrey, published by Ballantine Books in 1973 and later under its Del Rey imprint. Alternatively, "To Ride Pegasus" is a novella, the first chapter of the book, and the one of four stories that was original to the collection.
- also known as "To Ride Pegasus (The Talents of the Earth Series)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Classics, Literature
- copyright: 1973
- released in (42 years ago)
- 5542 a.k.a. The Adventures of Sir Lancelot is a British television series first broadcast in 1956, produced by Sapphire Films for ITC Entertainment and screened on the ITV network. The series starred William Russell as the eponymous Sir Lancelot, a Knight of the Round Table in the time of King Arthur at Camelot.
- 5542 a.k.a. proline-rich protein BstNI subfamily 1 is a gene.
- also known as salivary proline-rich protein 1, basic proline-rich protein, salivary proline-rich protein, PRB1 large length copy, salivary protein Pe, parotid middle band protein, BstNI type basic salivary proline-rich protein 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 5542 to learn how to say it correctly!