5552 a.k.a. The Agatha Christie Hour is a collection of ten hour-long dramas based on short stories by Agatha Christie.
- begun on (33 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- genres: Adventure Film, Crime, Drama
- award: - British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Design (The Red Signal, The Girl in the Train) nomination for David Marshall
5552 a.k.a. Hoffmann & Campe is a publisher.
- 5552 a.k.a. Trichosporon is a genus of anamorphic fungi in the family Trichosporonaceae. All species of Trichosporon are yeasts with no known teleomorphs. Most are typically isolated from soil, but several species occur as a natural part of the skin microbiota of humans and other animals. Proliferation of Trichosporon yeasts in the hair can lead to an unpleasant but non-serious condition known as white piedra. Trichosporon species can also cause severe opportunistic infections in immunocompromised individuals.
- 5552 a.k.a. serglycin is a gene.
- also known as secretory granule proteoglycan 1; secretory granule proteoglycan core peptide; proteoglycan protein core for mast cell secretory granule; platelet proteoglycan; platelet proteoglycan protein core; hematopoetic proteoglycan core peptide; proteoglycan 1, secretory granule; serglycin proteoglycan