5555 a.k.a. The Alaskans is a 1959-1960 ABC/Warner Brothers western television series set during the late 1890s in the port of Skagway, Alaska. The show features Roger Moore as "Silky Harris" and Jeff York as "Reno McKee", a pair of adventurers intent on swindling travelers bound for the Yukon Territories during the height of the Klondike Gold Rush. Their plans are inevitably complicated by the presence of singer "Rocky Shaw", "an entertainer with a taste for the finer things in life".
- begun on and completed on (54 years ago)
- 37 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
"5555" a.k.a. "The Prince in Waiting" is a book by John Christopher.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1970
5555 a.k.a. DC Comics/Vertigo is a publisher.
5555 a.k.a. proline-rich protein HaeIII subfamily 2 is a gene.
- also known as acidic salivary proline-rich protein, HaeIII type, 2; parotid proline-rich protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 5555 to learn how to say it correctly!