556 a.k.a. Brass Eye is a surreal UK television series parodying the current affairs style news programming of the mid 1990s. A series of six episodes aired on Channel 4 in 1997, and a further episode in 2001.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 25 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Chris Morris
- regular cast:
- genres: Satire, Mockumentary, Comedy
"556" a.k.a. "Queen City Jazz" is an award-nominated book, written work, long-listed work.
- author: Kathleen Ann Goonan
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Ohio
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Kathleen Ann Goonan
556 is a fictional character from the 2010 Japanese anime film Keroro Gunso the Super Movie 5: Creation! Ultimate Keroro, Wonder Space-Time Island.
- in the film "Keroro Gunso the Super Movie: Creation! Ultimate Keroro, Wonder Space-Time Island", played by Nobuyuki Hiyama
556 a.k.a. Polygon Books is a publisher.
556 a.k.a. Georgia Scorcher is a Stand-up roller coaster at Six Flags Over Georgia. The second design from Bolliger & Mabillard to be built at the park, Georgia Scorcher opened in May 1999 as the last new stand-up roller coaster to have been constructed anywhere on Earth. Georgia Scorcher is 107 feet tall and has a track length of 3000 feet and a top speed of 54 mph. The attraction's tagline is "Put your feet to the fire.
- 556 a.k.a. Ulcerative colitis is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Ulcerative colitis is a form of colitis, a disease of the colon, that includes characteristic ulcers, or open sores. The main symptom of active disease is usually constant diarrhea mixed with blood, of gradual onset. IBD is often confused with irritable bowel syndrome.
- also known as Colitis ulcerosa, UC, Ulcer cleave colitis, Ulcer colitis, Ulcerated colitis
- 556 a.k.a. Perfect Strangers - Season 7 is a tv season.
- 556 a.k.a. N2-Succinyl-L-glutamic acid 5-semialdehyde is a substrate for Succinate semialdehyde dehydrogenase and Ornithine aminotransferase.
- also known as N2-Succinyl-L-glutamate 5-semialdehyde
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 556 to learn how to say it correctly!