"5567" a.k.a. "Seeker's Mask" is a book by P. C. Hodgell.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- 5567 a.k.a. The Amazing Spider-Man is the first live-action TV series based on the popular comic book The Amazing Spider-Man, not counting Spider-Man's appearances on the educational The Electric Company series, and was shown in the USA between 1977-1979. It consisted of 13 episodes, which included a pilot movie in the fall of 1977. None of the episodes are available on DVD, but almost all of them have been released on VHS. Despite being set in New York City, the series was mostly filmed in Los Angeles.
- begun on and completed on (35 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Steve Ditko & Stan Lee
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Action, Action/Adventure, Adventure Film
- 5567 a.k.a. protein kinase, cAMP-dependent, catalytic, beta is a gene.
- also known as cAMP-dependent protein kinase catalytic beta subunit isoform 4ab, protein kinase A catalytic subunit beta, cAMP-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit beta, PKA C-beta