5569 a.k.a. The American Embassy is an American drama series that aired on Fox from March to April 2002. The series was created by James D. Parriott, and executive produced by Danny DeVito.
- begun on and completed in (13 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by James D. Parriott
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
"5569" a.k.a. "Dragon of the Lost Sea" is a fantasy novel by Chinese-American author Laurence Yep. It was first published in 1982 and is the first book in his Dragon series. Having already written several books, Yep had wanted to adapt Chinese mythology into a fantasy form for some time, and began writing the story in 1980 after undertaking careful research. He had originally intended to adapt a Chinese folktale in which the Monkey King captured a river spirit who had flooded an entire city, which he at first tried to conceive in picture book form.
- also known as "Dragon of the Lost Sea (Dragon Series)"; "Dragon of the Lost Sea (Celebrate Reading, Scott Foresman)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subjects: United States of America, Folklore, Places, Adventure
- copyright: 1982
- released in (33 years ago)
5569 a.k.a. Penguin Putnam Books for Young Readers is a publisher.
5569 a.k.a. protein kinase (cAMP-dependent, catalytic) inhibitor alpha is a gene.
- also known as PKI-alpha, cAMP-dependent protein kinase inhibitor alpha