"561" a.k.a. "Fallen Angels" is a Prometheus Award-winning novel by science fiction authors Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, and Michael Flynn published by Jim Baen. The novel was written as a tribute to science fiction fandom, and includes many of its well-known figures, legends, and practices. It also champions modern technology and heaps scorn upon its critics - budget cutting politicians, fringe environmentalists and the forces of ignorance. An ebook of this text was among the first released by the Baen Free Library.
- language: English Language
- authors: Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, Michael F. Flynn
- genres: Science Fiction, Dystopia, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 1991-07
- released in (24 years ago)
- 561 a.k.a. Escherichia is a genus of Gram-negative, nonspore forming, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria from the family Enterobacteriaceae. In those species which are inhabitants of the gastrointestinal tracts of warm-blooded animals, Escherichia species provide a portion of the microbially derived vitamin K for their hosts. A number of the species of Escherichia are pathogenic. The genus is named after Theodor Escherich, the discoverer of Escherichia coli.
- also known as Ešerihija
- 561 a.k.a. The Savages is a British sitcom that aired on BBC One in 2001. Starring Geoffrey Palmer and comedian Marcus Brigstocke, it was written by Simon Nye, the writer of Men Behaving Badly.
- 561 a.k.a. Administrative and Support Services is an industry.
- 561 a.k.a. azoospermia factor 2 is a gene.
- 561 a.k.a. 2,3-Diketo-5-methylthio-1-phosphopentane is a chemical compound.
- also known as 1-phosphoryloxy-2,3-diketo-5-methylthiopentane, 1-phospho-2,3-diketo-5-methylthiopentane
- 561 a.k.a. The Adventures of Robin Hood - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 561 to learn how to say it correctly!