- 566 a.k.a. Nigeria, officially the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a federal constitutional republic comprising 36 states and its Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Nigeria is located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north. Its coast in the south lies on the Gulf of Guinea in the Atlantic Ocean.
- also known as Federal Republic of Nigeria
- founded on (55 years ago)
- part of West Africa, Africa, Southern Sun Hotel Group
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- capital of Nigeria / Nigerian capital / Abuja = capital of Nigeria in the center of the country
- Ibadan = a large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria
- Katsina = a city in northern Nigeria
- Lagos = chief port and economic center of Nigeria; located in southwestern Nigeria on the Gulf of Guinea
- Yerwa-Maiduguri / Maiduguri = a city in northeastern Nigeria
- Zaria = a city in north central Nigeria
- Niger River / Niger = an African river
- member of: OPEC / Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries = an organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the production and sale of petroleum
- member: Nigerian = a native or inhabitant of Nigeria
- read more about Nigeria (country)
- 566 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"566" a.k.a. "The Branch" is a book by Mike Resnick.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
566 a.k.a. Victoria Wood was a series of six one-off situation comedies written by and starring Victoria Wood in 1989, who took a break from sketches, two years after her very successful and award winning series Victoria Wood As Seen On TV. Wood appeared as "Victoria", a fictionalised version of herself, in all six episodes - in The Library it was said that she "worked in TV" and in Over To Pam characters appeared to recognise her celebrity and in the final episode, Staying In, she was taken to a party to perform as a comedienne and was expected to go through her stand-up 'routine'. Her character often broke the 'fourth wall' of TV and spoke directly to the camera, but not in every episode.
- begun on and completed on (25 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Victoria Wood
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 566 a.k.a. Our Gang - Season 13 is a tv season.
- 566 a.k.a. azurocidin 1 (cationic antimicrobial protein 37) is a gene.
- also known as heparin-binding protein, neutrophil azurocidin, azurocidin 1, cationic antimicrobial protein 37
- 566 a.k.a. Abscess of anal and rectal regions is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 566 to learn how to say it correctly!