5681 a.k.a. Wolfrider Books is a publisher.
"5681" a.k.a. "Endless Knot" is a book by Stephen R. Lawhead.
- also known as "Endless Knot (Song of Albion trilogy, Book 3)"; "The Endless Knot"; "The Endless Knot: Book Three in the Song of Albion Trilogy"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- 5681 a.k.a. The Chris Isaak Show is a television sitcom which follows a fictionalized version of the life of American rock musician Chris Isaak. The show portrays Isaak and his band members as everyday people with everyday problems. The series was produced for the Showtime channel from 2001–2004, and was filmed in Vancouver, Canada, which stands in for the show's home setting of San Francisco.
- begun on and completed on (10 years ago)
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 5681 a.k.a. Room Raiders - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 5681 a.k.a. protein serine kinase H1 is a gene.
- also known as serine/threonine-protein kinase H1
- 5681 a.k.a. N-(6-Aminohexyl)-1-chloro-naphthalene-5-sulfonamide is a chemical compound.
- also known as W 7, A3281, N-(6-Aminohexyl)-5-chloro-1-naphthalenesulphonamide, n-(6-aminohexyl)-5-chloro-1-naphthalenesulfonamide, W101, WW7