Who is 571?
571 a.k.a. Simone de Beauvoir: Simone Lucie Ernestine Marie Bertrand de Beauvoir, commonly known as Simone de Beauvoir, was a French writer, intellectual, existentialist philosopher, political activist, feminist and social theorist. Though she did not consider herself a philosopher, she had a significant influence on both feminist existentialism and feminist theory. De Beauvoir wrote novels, essays, biographies, autobiography and monographs on philosophy, politics and social issues. She is known for her 1949 treatise The Second Sex, a detailed analysis of women's oppression and a foundational tract of contemporary feminism; her novels, including She Came to Stay and The Mandarins; and her lifelong relationship with Jean-Paul Sartre.
- also known as Simone-Lucie-Ernestine-Marie Bertrand de Beauvoir, Castor
- born on (107 years ago) in Paris, child of Georges Bertrand de Beauvoir and Françoise Brasseur
- ethnicity: French people
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, philosopher, novelist
- died on (28 years ago) in Paris of pneumonia
- buried in Montparnasse Cemetery
- read more about Simone de Beauvoir (novelist)
"571" a.k.a. "Eros Descending" is a book published in 1985 that was written by Mike Resnick.
- also known as "Tales of the Velvet Comet #3: Eros Descending"
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-12
- released on (29 years ago)
- 571 a.k.a. Out of Tune was a British children's TV sitcom which was shown on CBBC from 1996 to 1998.
- 571 a.k.a. Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 571 a.k.a. Our Gang - Season 18 is a tv season.
- 571 a.k.a. BTB and CNC homology 1, basic leucine zipper transcription factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as BTB and CNC homology 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 571 to learn how to say it correctly!