"5732" a.k.a. "Byzantium" is a book by Stephen R. Lawhead.
- also known as "Byzantium (Harper Fiction)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- 5732 a.k.a. Zolpidem is a prescription medication used for the treatment of insomnia and some brain disorders. It is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic of the imidazopyridine class that potentiates GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, by binding to GABAA receptors at the same location as benzodiazepines. It works quickly, usually within 15 minutes, and has a short half-life of two to three hours.
- also known as Ambien
- 5732 a.k.a. The Doodlebops is a Canadian television series. "Rock & Bop with The Doodlebops", was released in 2004 and continues to top the children's charts in North America . Its 2004-2007 TV broadcasting run, produced by Cookie Jar Entertainment, airs as reruns on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Canada in the Kids' CBC morning broadcast programming schedule, and on Playhouse Disney and Tiny Pop in the UK. The show used to air on the Disney Channel in the USA as part of the Playhouse Disney morning programming schedule, but is no longer a part of that lineup. Reruns of the first season aired Saturday mornings on CBS as part of the Cookie Jar TV lineup until it ended on September 21, 2013. The Doodlebops had a live concert tour. The Doodlebops stars are Lisa J. Lennox as Deedee Doodle, Chad McNamara as Rooney Doodle, and Jonathan Wexler as Moe Doodle.
- begun in (11 years ago)
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- genre: Children's television series
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.doodlebops.com
- 5732 a.k.a. prostaglandin E receptor 2 (subtype EP2), 53kDa is a gene.
- also known as Prostaglandin E receptor 2, EP2 subtype, 53kD