5772 a.k.a. Argonauta is a publisher.
"5772" is a musical album of Ellyott.
- released on
"5772" a.k.a. "The Wood Wife" by Terri Windling was published by Tor Books in 1996, and won the Mythopoeic Award for Novel of the Year. Set in the mountain outskirts of contemporary Tucson, Arizona, the novel could equally be described as magical realism, contemporary fantasy, or mythic fiction. Windling draws on myth, folklore, poetry, and the history of surrealist art to tell the story of a woman who finds her muse in a spirited desert landscape. The plot revolves around a reclusive English poet, Davis Cooper, and his lover, Mexican surrealist painter Anna Naverra -- a character remininscent of the real-life Mexican painter Remedios Varo.
- also known as "The Wood Wife (Fairy Tales)"
- genres: Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subject: Arizona
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- 5772 a.k.a. The Fantastic Four (1967): The Fantastic Four is an animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions and the first animated series based on Marvel's comic book series Fantastic Four. The program, featuring character designs by Alex Toth, aired on ABC from 1967 to 1970. It lasted for 20 episodes, with repeat episodes airing on ABC until the network cancelled the program. It was also rerun as part of the continuing series Hanna-Barbera's World of Super Adventure.
- 5772 a.k.a. Even Stevens - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 5772 a.k.a. protein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 2 (pseudogene 1) is a gene.