5789 a.k.a. The Flying Nun is an American sitcom produced by Screen Gems for ABC based on the 1965 book The Fifteenth Pelican, by Tere Rios. It starred Sally Field as Sister Bertrille. The series originally ran on ABC from September 7, 1967, to April 3, 1970, producing 82 episodes, including a one-hour pilot episode.
- begun on and completed on (45 years ago)
- 82 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Tere Ríos, Bernard Slade, Harry Ackerman
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Fantasy, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series nomination for Marge Redmond
"5789" a.k.a. "The Limitless Bridge" is a book by Douglas Hill.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
5789 a.k.a. Fandemonium Books is a publisher.
- 5789 a.k.a. Thymidine is a pyrimidine deoxynucleoside. Deoxythymidine is the DNA nucleoside T, which pairs with deoxyadenosine in double-stranded DNA. In cell biology it is used to synchronize the cells in S phase.
- also known as DThyd, Deoxyribothymidine, Deoxythymidine, Thymidin, Thymine deoxyriboside, dT
- 5789 a.k.a. protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, D is a gene.
- also known as protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, delta polypeptide; protein tyrosine phosphatase delta