On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 58
What does 58 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 58 a.k.a. Nièvre is a department in the centre of France named after the Nièvre River.
- 58 a.k.a. Dragon Fire is a steel roller coaster located at Canada's Wonderland in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. It was manufactured in 1980, but it was opened when the park made its debut in 1981 under the name Dragon Fyre until it was later renamed. It was one of the four original coasters at Canada's Wonderland.
58 is an American rock band, a side project involving Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe and producer Dave Darling, Sixx's former father-in-law. The band name originates from the fact that both Sixx and Darling were born in 1958. The band also included Steve Gibb on guitar and Bucket Baker on drums. The band described themselves as a mixture of "glam, hip hop, rock, pop, funk and a car crash.
58 a.k.a. Signet Books is a publisher.
- also known as Signet, Signet Book
"58" a.k.a. "Tarzan and the Golden Lion" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the ninth in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. It was first published as a seven part serial in Argosy All-Story Weekly beginning in December 1922; and then as a complete novel by A.C. McClurg & Co. on March 24, 1923.
- also known as "Tarzan and the Golden Lion #9"
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1923
- released in (93 years ago)
58 a.k.a. Katts and Dog is a French and Canadian-produced television series which ran from 1988 to 1993. It was known as Rin Tin Tin: K-9 Cop in the United States where it originally aired on CBN Cable/The Family Channel and Rintintin Junior in France on La Cinq. CTV broadcast the series within Canada.
- begun on and completed in (23 years ago)
- 106 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: Canada
- created by Atlantique Pruductions
- regular cast:
- Jesse Collins as Hank Katts
- Rudolf Von Holstein as Rudy/Rinty
- Andrew Bednarski as Stevie Katts
- Dan Martin as Ron Nakemura
- Dan Martin as Lou Adams
- Denise Virieux as Renee Daumier
- Denis Akiyama as Ron Nakemura
- Nancy Anne Sakovich
- Ken Pogue
- Cali Timmins
- Brian Kaulback
- Corrine Koslo
- Peter MacNeill
- Phillip Jarrett
- Sharon Acker
- genres: Crime Fiction, Adventure Film, Drama
- 58 is the natural number following 57 and preceding 59.
- 58 a.k.a. 2-Ketobutyric acid: A substance that is involved in the metabolism of many amino acids as well as propanoate metabolism and C-5 branched dibasic acid metabolism.
- also known as Propionylformate, Ketobutyrate, Propionylformic acid, Oxobutyrate
- 58 a.k.a. actin, alpha 1, skeletal muscle is a gene.
- also known as alpha 1 actin, alpha skeletal muscle actin