Who is 580?
580 a.k.a. Samuel Beckett: Samuel Barclay Beckett was an Irish avant-garde novelist, playwright, theatre director, and poet, who lived in Paris for most of his adult life and wrote in both English and French. His work offers a bleak, tragicomic outlook on human nature, often coupled with black comedy and gallows humour.
- also known as Samuel Barclay Beckett, Andrew Belis
- born on (109 years ago) in Foxrock, child of William Frank Beckett and Maria Jones Roe
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- profession: Writer, novelist, translator, poet, author, cricketer, essayist, theatre director, film director, screenwriter
- died on (25 years ago) in Paris of emphysema
- read more about Samuel Beckett (novelist)
580 a.k.a. Roussan Publishers is a publisher.
- 580 a.k.a. The Northern Mariana Islands, officially the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, is one of the five inhabited U.S. island territories. It is one of two territories with "Commonwealth" status; the other is Puerto Rico. It consists of fifteen islands in the western Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to the Philippines. The United States Census Bureau reports the total land area of all islands as 183.5 square miles. As of the 2010 census, the Northern Mariana Islands had a population of 53,883, of whom over 90% live on the island of Saipan. Of the 14 other islands, only two – Tinian and Rota – are permanently inhabited.
- also known as Ilhas Marianas do Norte, Comunidade das Ilhas Marianas Setentrionais, 北马里亚纳群岛
- founded in (40 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- instance of: district / dominion / territorial dominion / territory = a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- part: Saipan = the largest island in the Northern Marianas and the administrative center of the commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands in union with the United States
- read more about Northern Mariana Islands (country)
- 580 a.k.a. Alhambra is one of the fifteen urban villages of Phoenix, Arizona. Located only a couple miles from downtown, Alhambra is an example of older suburban development in Phoenix. The boundaries of the village are marked on the west by 43rd Avenue/City of Glendale, 7th Street on the east, Northern Avenue to the north, and Grand Avenue and the Grand Canal to the south. The northwestern terminus of the METRO Light Rail is in Alhambra.
- 580 a.k.a. Boomerang is a Roller Coaster, Amusement Ride.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 580.
- 580 a.k.a. Acute Glomerulonephritis: This group of glomerular diseases is characterized anatomically by inflammatory alterations in the glomeruli and clinically by the syndrome of acute nephritis. The nephritic patient usually presents with hematuria, red cell casts in the urine, azotemia, oliguria, and mild to moderate hypertension. The patient also commonly has proteinuria and edema, but these are not as severe as those encountered in the nephrotic syn-drome, discussed later. The acute nephritic syndrome may occur in such multisystem diseases as SLE and microscopic polyarteritis. Typically, however, it is characteristic of acute proliferative glomerulonephritis and is an important component of crescentic glomerulonephritis, which is described later. Mechanisms of chronic tubulointerstitial injury in glomerulonephritis. Various components of the protein-rich filtrate and cytokines derived from leukocytes cause tubular cell activation and secretion of cytokines, growth factors, and other mediators. These, together with products of macrophages, incite interstitial inflammation and fibrosis. ET-1, endothelin-1, PAI-1, plasminogen activator inhibitor-1; TIMP-1, tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases.
- 580 a.k.a. The Last Resort (US) is a TV program, begun on (13 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 580 a.k.a. Our Gang - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 580 a.k.a. BRCA1 associated RING domain 1 is a gene.
- also known as BRCA1-associated RING domain gene 1, BRCA1-associated RING domain 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 580 to learn how to say it correctly!