581 a.k.a. The United States Minor Outlying Islands, a statistical designation defined by the International Organization for Standardization's ISO 3166-1 code, consist of eight United States insular areas in the Pacific Ocean and one in the Caribbean Sea.
- also known as Förenta staternas avlägset belägna öar, Isole minori esterne degli Stati Uniti, Islas Ultramarinas de Estados Unidos, De forente staters små fjerntliggende øyer, Внешние малые острова, Menší odlehlé ostrovy USA, 美国本土外小岛屿
- country: United States of America
- read more about United States Minor Outlying Islands (country)
581 a.k.a. Fawcett Columbine is a publisher.
"581" a.k.a. "Redbeard" is a book by Mike Resnick.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1969
- 581 a.k.a. Nephrotic syndrome is a nonspecific kidney disorder characterised by a number of signs of disease: proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia and edema. It is characterized by an increase in permeability of the capillary walls of the glomerulus leading to the presence of high levels of protein passing from the blood into the urine; low levels of protein in the blood, ascites and in some cases, edema; high cholesterol and a predisposition for coagulation.
- also known as 腎病症候群
- 581 a.k.a. Kraken is a steel floorless roller coaster located at SeaWorld Orlando in the United States. Manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard, the ride features a total of seven inversions including two vertical loops, a dive loop, a zero-g roll, a cobra roll and a corkscrew. Kraken opened on June 1, 2000.
- 581 a.k.a. The Martha Raye Show is an hour-long comedy/variety show which aired live on NBC from January 23, 1954, to May 29, 1956. The series was hosted by Martha Raye, a Montana native, who often called herself "The Big Mouth." Her boyfriend on the program and a foil for her humor was portrayed by retired middleweight boxer Rocky Graziano. Nat Hiken, her writer and director, went on to create the military comedy The Phil Silvers Show and the police sitcom Car 54, Where Are You?. One of the producers, Norman Lear, went on to produce All in the Family and The Jeffersons.
- 581 a.k.a. BCL2-associated X protein is a gene.
- also known as apoptosis regulator BAX
- 581 a.k.a. Our Gang - Season 7 is a tv season.