585 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
585 a.k.a. Palau, officially the Republic of Palau, is an island country and a United States Associated State located in the western Pacific Ocean. It is geographically part of the larger island group of Micronesia. The country's population of around 21,000 is spread across 250 islands forming the western chain of the Caroline Islands. The most populous island is Koror. The capital Ngerulmud is located in Melekeok State on the nearby island of Babeldaob. The islands share maritime boundaries with Indonesia, the Philippines, and the Federated States of Micronesia.
- also known as Palau Islands
- founded on (21 years ago)
- part of U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands, Oceania, Micronesia
- read more about Palau (country)
585 a.k.a. Space Link Books is a publisher.
- 585 a.k.a. Chronic kidney disease, also known as chronic renal disease, is a progressive loss in renal function over a period of months or years. The symptoms of worsening kidney function are non-specific, and might include feeling generally unwell and experiencing a reduced appetite. Often, chronic kidney disease is diagnosed as a result of screening of people known to be at risk of kidney problems, such as those with high blood pressure or diabetes and those with a blood relative with chronic kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease may also be identified when it leads to one of its recognized complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anemia or pericarditis. It is differentiated from acute kidney disease in that the reduction in kidney function must be present for over 3 months.
- also known as Chronic renal disease
- 585 a.k.a. Proteus vulgaris is a rod-shaped, nitrate-reducing, indole+ and catalase-positive, hydrogen sulfide-producing, Gram-negative bacterium that inhabits the intestinal tracts of humans and animals. It can be found in soil, water, and fecal matter. It is grouped with the Enterobacteriaceae and is an opportunistic pathogen of humans. It is known to cause urinary tract infections and wound infections.
- also known as Bakterija truljenja, Бактерија труљења
- 585 a.k.a. Bardet-Biedl syndrome 4 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 585 to learn how to say it correctly!