586 a.k.a. Pakistan, officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is a sovereign country in South Asia. With a population exceeding 180 million people, it is the sixth most populous country and with an area covering 796,095 km², it is the 36th largest country in the world in terms of area. Pakistan has a 1,046-kilometre coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman in the south and is bordered by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west, Iran to the southwest and China in the far northeast. It is separated from Tajikistan by Afghanistan's narrow Wakhan Corridor in the north, and also shares a marine border with Oman.
- also known as Federation of Pakistan, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- founded on (68 years ago)
- part of Asia, Eurasia, Indian subcontinent
- official website: www.pakistan.gov.pk/gop/index.php?q=aHR0cDovLzE5Mi4xNjguNzAuMTM2L2dvcC8%3D
Who is 586?
586 a.k.a. Henry Ward Beecher was an American Congregationalist clergyman, social reformer, and speaker, known for his support of the abolition of slavery, his emphasis on God's love, and his 1875 adultery trial.
- also known as Бичер, Генри Уорд
- born on (201 years ago) in Litchfield, child of Lyman Beecher
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Clergy, preacher
- Marriage with Eunice White
- died on (128 years ago) in Brooklyn of cerebral hemorrhage
- written works: "Norwood", "The life of Jesus, the Christ", "Plymouth pulpit", "Speeches of Rev. Henry Ward Beecher on the American rebellion", "New Star Papers", "Lectures and Orations"
586 a.k.a. Simon Pulse is a publisher.
"586" is a musical album of Peace 586.
- released in (12 years ago)
"586" a.k.a. "The Continent of Lies" is a book by James K. Morrow.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984-05
586 a.k.a. Short Cuts was an Australian children's television series that first screened on the Seven Network in 2001. The 26-episode series was aimed at teenagers. It was financed by the Australian Film Finance Corporation and Burberry Productions. The series was subsequently repeated on the youth-oriented network ABC3 in March and April 2011.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Drama
- 586 a.k.a. Creatine: An amino acid that occurs in vertebrate tissues and in urine.
- also known as Krebiozon, ((amino(imino)methyl)(methyl)amino)acetic acid, ((amino(imino)methyl)(methyl)amino)acetate, Creatine hydrate, Creatin, Kreatin, Methylguanidoacetate, [[Amino(imino)methyl](methyl)amino]acetate, Methylguanidoacetic acid, Phosphagen, [[Amino(imino)methyl](methyl)amino]acetic acid, 2-(Methylguanidino)ethanoic acid
- 586 a.k.a. Renal failure is a medical condition in which the kidneys fail to adequately filter waste products from the blood. The two main forms are acute kidney injury, which is often reversible with adequate treatment, and chronic kidney disease, which is often not reversible. In both cases, there is usually an underlying cause.
- also known as Kidney failure, Renal insufficiency
- 586 a.k.a. Providencia is a Gram negative, motile bacterium of the family Enterobacteriaceae. Some strains are opportunistic pathogens in humans and can cause urinary tract infections, particularly in patients with long-term indwelling urinary catheters or extensive severe burns. Other strains are found in the haemolymph of Drosophila melanogaster fruit flies.
- 586 a.k.a. branched chain aminotransferase 1, cytosolic is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 586 to learn how to say it correctly!