|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 59
What does 59 mean as an attribute of a noun?
59 a.k.a. Nord is a department in the far north of France.
- "59" is an album by Japanese pop duo Puffy, released in 2004. The album peaked at #62 on the Japanese Albums Chart.
- "59" a.k.a. ".59" is a composition.
- music by Takayuki Ishikawa
- "59" a.k.a. "'59" is a composition.
- music by Johnny Madsen
"59" a.k.a. "Tarzan the Terrible" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the eighth in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. It was first published as a serial in the pulp magazine Argosy All-Story Weekly in the issues for February 12, 19, and 26 and March 5, 12, 19, and 26, 1921; the first book edition was published in June 1921 by A. C. McClurg.
- also known as "Tarzan the Terrible (#8)"; "Tarzan the Terrible (Dodo Press)"; "Tarzan the Terrible (Found in the Attic, 22)"; "Tarzan the Terrible (Clear Print)"; "Tarzan the Terrible (Tarzan Series #8)"; "Tarzan the Terrible (Large Print Edition)"; Tarzán el Terrible
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Adventure, Classics, Literary, Literature
- copyright: 1921
- released in (94 years ago)
59 a.k.a. Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane is an American teen sitcom starring Selma Blair, David Moscow, Michael Rosenbaum, and Azura Skye that premiered in 1999 on The WB network. During development, the show was initially known as Zoe Bean and was later retitled Zoe... during its second season.
- also known as Zoe...
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Daniel Paige, Sue Paige, Michael Jacobs
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- award: - Teen Choice Award for TV - Breakout Performance nomination for Selma Blair
- 59 adalah sebuah angka, sistem bilangan, dan nama dari glyph yang mewakili angka tersebut. Angka ini merupakan bilangan asli di antara 58 dan 60.
- 59 a.k.a. 2-Phosphoglyceric acid, or 2-phosphoglycerate, is a glyceric acid which serves as the substrate in the ninth step of glycolysis. It is catalyzed by enolase into phosphoenolpyruvate, the penultimate step in the conversion of glucose to pyruvate.
- also known as 2-(dihydrogen phosphate)Glycerate, 2-Phospho-DL-glyceric acid, 2-Phospho-DL-glycerate, 2-(dihydrogen phosphate)Glyceric acid, Glyceric acid 2-phosphate, DL-2-Phosphoglycerate, 2-Phosphoglycerate