590 a.k.a. Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, often referred to as Captain Scarlet, is a 1960s British science-fiction television series produced by the Century 21 Productions company of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, John Read and Reg Hill. First broadcast on ATV Midlands from September 1967 to May 1968, it has since been transmitted in more than 40 other countries, including the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. Characters are presented as marionette puppets alongside scale model sets and special effects in a filming technique that the Andersons termed "Supermarionation". This technology incorporated solenoid motors as a means of synchronising the puppet's lip movements with pre-recorded dialogue.
- begun on and completed on (47 years ago)
- 32 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by AP Films, Sylvia Anderson, Gerry Anderson
- regular cast:
- genres: Puppet, Children's television series, Science Fiction, Supermarionation, Adventure Film, Thriller, Action, Animation, Action/Adventure
"590" a.k.a. "The Man Who Pulled Down the Sky" is a book by John Barnes.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
590 a.k.a. Gold Eagle is a publisher.
590 a.k.a. Zydeco Scream is a steel roller coaster found at Six Flags New Orleans, in the Eastern New Orleans area of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Opened on May 20, 2000, as Zydeco Scream at Jazzland. Six Flags took over the lease of the park in 2002, changing the park's name to Six Flags New Orleans, but kept the ride name.
- 590 a.k.a. Salmonella is a genus of rod-shaped, Gram-negative bacteria. There are only two species of Salmonella, Salmonella bongori and Salmonella enterica, of which there are around six subspecies and innumerable serovars. The genus belongs to the same family as Escherichia, which includes the species E.coli.
- also known as 沙門氏菌屬
- 590 a.k.a. WTOC-TV is the CBS-affiliated television station for Southeastern Georgia's Coastal Empire and Southern South Carolina's Lowcountry. Licensed to Savannah, it broadcasts a high definition digital signal on VHF channel 11 from a transmitter along Fort Argyle Road/SR 204 in unincorporated Chatham County, Georgia. The station can also be seen on Comcast channel 6 as well as Time Warner Cable and Charter channel 11. There is a high definition feed offered on Comcast digital channel 433, Charter digital channel 711, and Time Warner Cable digital channel 1110. Owned by Raycom Media, WTOC has studios located off Chatham Center Drive in Savannah's Chatham Parkway section.
- official website: www.wtoc.com
- 590 a.k.a. butyrylcholinesterase is a gene.
- 590 a.k.a. Kidney infection is a cause of death, icd-9-cm classification.
- also known as A kidney infection
- 590 a.k.a. The Little Lulu Show - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 590 to learn how to say it correctly!