596 a.k.a. Nelson Doubleday is a publisher.
"596" a.k.a. "The Prince of Morning Bells" is an award-nominated book by Nancy Kress.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1981-10
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Nancy Kress
- 596 a.k.a. Cytidine is a nucleoside molecule that is formed when cytosine is attached to a ribose ring via a β-N₁-glycosidic bond. Cytidine is a component of RNA.
- 596 a.k.a. RollerJam is an American television series featuring roller derby that aired on The Nashville Network from 1999 to 2000. It was the first attempt to bring roller derby to TV since RollerGames.
- 596, originally named by western intelligence agencies Chic-1, is the codename of the People's Republic of China's first nuclear weapons test, detonated on October 16, 1964 at the Lop Nur test site. It was a uranium-235 implosion fission device and had a yield of 22 kilotons. With the test, China became the fifth nuclear power.
- 596 a.k.a. B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2: Bcl-2, encoded in humans by the BCL2 gene, is the founding member of the Bcl-2 family of regulator proteins that regulate cell death, by either inducing it or inhibiting it. Bcl-2 is specifically considered as an important anti-apoptotic protein and is thus classified as an oncogene.
- also known as B-cell lymphoma protein 2, Bcl-2
- 596 a.k.a. The Millionaire - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 596 a.k.a. Other disorders of bladder is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 596 to learn how to say it correctly!