597 a.k.a. Mayflower-Dell is a publisher.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991
- 597 a.k.a. Cytosine is one of the four main bases found in DNA and RNA, along with adenine, guanine, and thymine. It is a pyrimidine derivative, with a heterocyclic aromatic ring and two substituents attached. The nucleoside of cytosine is cytidine. In Watson-Crick base pairing, it forms three hydrogen bonds with guanine.
- also known as 4-Amino-2(1H)-pyrimidinone, 4-Amino-2-hydroxypyrimidine, 4-Amino-2-oxo-1,2-dihydropyrimidine, 4-Aminouracil, Cytosinimine
- 597 a.k.a. Acholeplasmataceae: The Acholeplasmatales are an order in the class Mollicutes, containing only one family, Acholeplasmataceae, comprising the genera Acholeplasma and Phytoplasma. Yet, Phytoplasma has the Candidatus state, because members still could not be cultured.
- 597 a.k.a. The Millionaire - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 597 a.k.a. BCL2-related protein A1 is a gene.
- also known as hematopoietic BCL2-related protein A1
- 597 a.k.a. Urethritis, not sexually transmitted, and urethral syndrome is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 597 to learn how to say it correctly!