599 a.k.a. Bulman is a Granada TV series which ran from 1985–1987 and followed the fortunes of the major character from the earlier XYY Man and Strangers series.
- begun on and completed on (28 years ago)
- 20 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
599 a.k.a. Pflaum is a publisher.
599 a.k.a. Rockin' Roller: The Rockin’ Roller was a steel roller coaster at Six Flags St. Louis in Eureka, Missouri. This is a junior coaster that was known as the Rock Candy Express from 1975 to 1984, then the Acme Gravity Powered Roller Ride from 1985 to 2005, changing to its current name in 2006 when the location was changed within the park as well.
- 599 a.k.a. The Rickettsiales, also called rickettsias, are an order of small proteobacteria. Most of those described survive only as endosymbionts of other cells. Some are notable pathogens, including Rickettsia, which causes a variety of diseases in humans. On the other end of the scale, genetic studies support the endosymbiotic theory according to which mitochondria and related organelles developed from members of this group. Some have also speculated that viruses might have developed from them, or from organisms like them.
- also known as Rickettsias
- 599 a.k.a. BCL2-like 2 is a gene.
- also known as BCL2-like 2 protein, apoptosis regulator BCL-W
- 599 a.k.a. Other disorders of urethra and urinary tract is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 599 to learn how to say it correctly!