On this page:
- "6 Songs" a.k.a. "6 Songs+": Lisa's Song+ 6 Songs is the debut recording from Canadian singer-songwriter Allison Crowe. Its tracks were recorded live-off-the-floor in two separate sessions. The first tracks were captured July 2001, on an afternoon when Crowe was travelling to Seattle, Washington, to perform concerts for fans of Pearl Jam at the Worldwide Jammer Convergence. The final session, in April 2003, was to add the title song for Lisa Marie Young, Crowe's high-school friend who disappeared one night and is still missing from her hometown. This recording has been released in three different EP versions titled Six Songs, Six Songs+ and Lisa's Song+ 6 Songs.
- also known as Lisa's Song, Lisa's Song + 6 Songs
- genre: Rock music
- released in (13 years ago)
- "6 Songs" is a composition, dedicated work.
- "6 Songs" is a musical EP of Harke.
- released on
- "6 Songs" is a musical EP of Aussitôt Mort.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "6 Songs" is a musical EP of Overkill.
- released on
- "6 Songs" is a musical EP of Louise Rutkowski.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "6 Songs" is a musical EP of Resonance.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "6 Songs" is a musical EP of Victory Gin.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "6 Songs" is a 2003 EP album by Goldfrapp.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "6 Songs" is a musical album of Mew.
- released in (20 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 6 Songs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Hugh Rawson, Margaret Miner
278:6 Songs are the pulse, 66:2 listen to [a country's] s., ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 6 Songs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 6 Songs
Certain songs by hearing the rhythm, it tells you that is either a love song or you might be heartbroken or the songs give you the vibes and you just know that certain songs are militant that you have to write. (Dennis Brown)