On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 60
What does 60 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
Definition of the adjective 60
What does 60 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 60 a.k.a. Oise is a department in the north of France. It is named after the river Oise.
- 60 a.k.a. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom: Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is an amusement and water park owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company and located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The park features eight roller coasters, other adult and children's rides, and a waterpark, Wildwater Kingdom.
- 60 a.k.a. Wild Beast is a wooden roller coaster located at Canada's Wonderland, in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. Originally named "Wilde Beaste", it is one of the four roller coasters that debuted with the park in 1981, and is one of two wooden coasters at Canada's Wonderland modelled after a ride at Coney Island amusement park in Cincinnati, Ohio; the other is the Mighty Canadian Minebuster. The ride's fan curve was rebuilt in 1998.
60 a.k.a. QPBC is a publisher.
- "60" is a musical album of Uwe Schmidt.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "60" is a musical album of 東京60WATTS.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "60" a.k.a. "60 Degrees" is a musical album of Tribes of Neurot.
- released on (14 years ago)
"60" a.k.a. "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the fifth in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. It first appeared in the November and December issues of All-Story Cavalier Weekly in 1916, and the first book publication was by McClurg in 1918.
- also known as "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Tarzan)"; "Tarzan And the Jewels of Opar (Tarzan #5)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Clear Print)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Dodo Press)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar [MP3 CD] (Tarzan)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Found in the Attic, 19)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar, Large-Print Edition"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Audiofy Digital Audiobook Chips)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar #5 (Vintage Ballantine, U2005)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Tarzan Series #5)"; "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar (Large Print Edition)"
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Romance novel, Science Fiction, Fiction, Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Literary, Classics, Literature, Adventure
- copyright: 1916
- released in (97 years ago)
60 a.k.a. Throb is an American television sitcom broadcast in syndication from 1986 to 1988, created by Fredi Towbin. It revolved around thirty-something divorcee Sandy Beatty who gets a job at a small new wave record label, Throb. Beatty's boss is Zach Armstrong Beatty also has a 12-year old son named Jeremy. Beatty's best friend was Meredith, a single teacher who lived in her building, and her co-workers included hip business manager Phil Gaines, and Prudence Anne Bartlett, nicknamed Blue.
- begun in and completed in (27 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 60 a.k.a. Beta-actin is one of six different actin isoforms which have been identified in humans. This is one of the two nonmuscle cytoskeletal actins. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure and integrity. Alpha actins are a major constituent of the contractile apparatus.
- also known as beta cytoskeletal actin; actin, beta; beta actin; PS1TP5-binding protein 1
- 60 is a TV program, begun on (19 years ago).
- country: Czech Republic
- 60 a.k.a. '60: '60 is a 2013 Telly Award winning TV program, created by Central Michigan University.
- read more about '60
- 60 a.k.a. The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - Season 28 is a tv season.